News View All News »
‘Learn to Swim’ Program to be Offered at LHS
Thursday, September 20, 2018
The Liverpool Central School District’s Learn to Swim Program will once again offer swim lessons to district students during the 2018-2019 school year.
Lessons will take place on Thursdays and Saturdays at the Liverpool High School Pool and will be offered at four levels: beginner (level 2), advanced beginner (level 3), intermediate (level 4) and advanced (level 5/6). Members of the Liverpool High School Boys and Girls Varsity Swimming and Diving Teams teach the classes. The students are certified life guards and trained swim instructors.
There are two sessions scheduled:
- Session 1: October 27, November 1, November 3, November 8, November 10, November 15 and November 17
- Session 2: November 29, December 1, December 6, December 8, December 13, December 15 and December 20
Classes will meet twice per week and class times are as follows:
- A: Saturdays from 10:15 to 10:55 a.m. and Thursdays from 6:15 to 6:45 p.m.
- B: Saturdays from 11 to 11:40 a.m. and Thursdays from 6:50 to 7:20 p.m.
All LCSD third-graders are eligible for one free session. Cost is $40 per session for all other LCSD students.
Registration will take place at the LHS Pool on:
- Saturday, October 6, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, October 11, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 19, from 6:15 to 7:15 p.m.
E-mail and phone registrations will not be accepted. For more information, please e-mail Jay Graham, LHS pool director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the LCSD Swim Program at the LHS Pool Web site.