Welcome to WFE! Willow Field Elementary School provides a safe, successful learning environment in which ALL students reach their full potential through a differentiated learning environment focused on educating the whole child (academic, social/emotional, and behavior). WFE serves approximately 400 students K-6.
In January of 2017-2018, WFE staff worked collaboratively to redefine the vision of our school through a commitment to three very important pillars.
High Levels of Learning for ALL Mindset
Positive School Culture
Our collective commitments are written in the form of ‘we statements’ to guide our decision-making. At WFE, we do whatever it takes!
Relationships: how do we value and support relationships?
1) We support one another with a positive attitude and honest communication.
2) We listen first and value input.
3) We recognize each other’s contribution to the team. Together is always better.
Learning for All: how do we strive for improvement and demonstrate a ‘learning for all’ mindset?
1) We are lifelong learners- willing to try something new and take a risk.
2) We collaborate to learn from one another.
3) We welcome diversity and learn from different perspectives, and we challenge
one another to broaden our own perspective.
Positive School Culture: how do we make decisions based on what is best for students always?
1) We collaborate, cooperate, and plan together.
2) We use a team approach to support student success.
3) We do whatever it takes.
History of Willow Field